To start the ordering process, lets discuss what you’re looking for in an instrument. Once we agree upon the specifications, price and a delivery time frame, I will need a refundable $500 deposit to start work on your instrument.
Throughout the building process, I’ll keep you updated so you can see your instrument as it’s built. Final payment is due before shipment and you have 30 days to play it till your fingers bleed and decide that it’s your perfect mandolin. If for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied, I’ll work with you to make any reasonable modifications or you can return it, in original condition, for a full refund.
Get started by contacting me via the Contact Page from this website or Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me @ 425-228-3722. I generally try to keep a couple of instruments for demo purposes and if you’re located in the Pacific Northwest, I can work with you to try one out.
That’s pretty simple. I want you to be happy with your new mandolin.
Base model pricing and options:
- F-Style Mandolin – Base Price $4500
- A-Style Mandolin – Base Price $2500
- Octave Mandolin – Base Price $4000
- Custom Instruments – call for pricing
Mandolin Base models include:
- Select, solid Alaskan Sitka spruce top
- Premium, figured maple back, sides and neck
- Adjustable truss rod reinforced neck
- Tuned, tone bar bracing
- Tension compensated fret scale, 13.861, 13.960 or traditional 13.875. Octave fret scale, 21.788
- Ebony, compound radius fingerboard with mother of pearl “Dot” inlays
- Ebony headstock veneer w/ Mother of pearl Inlays: Single “vine” & “Lewandowski”
- Celluloid binding on body, neck and peg head
- Nickel plated, James Tailpiece, engraved “Lewandowski”
- Nickel plated, Rubner F or A-style tuners
- Adjustable Ebony bridge
- Bone nut, 1 1/8”
- Hand stained Dark brown sunburst back\sides\neck
- Spirit varnish, French Polish finish – body, neck, headstock
Additional options include: (price adjusted according to options):
- Soundboard woods – Bearclaw figure spruce, Engelmann or Red spruce, Redwood & Cedar
- Back & Rim woods – downgrade tonon-figured maple (cost reduction)
- Neck, Fretboard, Bridge woods – Rosewood, Ebony. Wide\Narrow Nut or neck widths and custom profiles
- Fretwire – Nickel-silver or EVO gold, various dimensions
- Headstock veneers – Front wood type: Ebony, Rosewood or special request,Backside: none, ebonized fiberboard, or special request
- Binding – Ivoroid, Tortoise, None (cost reduction). Various combinations of colors and line orientation
- Inlays – “Lewandowski”,MOP, gold MOP, Abalone, design complexity is up to you
- Hardware – Tuners: Rubner, Schaller, Gotoh, Tailpiece – James type, Nickel, silver or gold, engraved or not; Allen type, same options
- Finish – various colors, Sunburst styles, and solid color options. Spirit Varnish only
|Warranty – Lifetime repair\replacement, at our discretion, for all defects in workmanship. Warranty applies to original purchase\Owner only and is not transferable. Repair work not performed in our shop, normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, accidental damage, modification, or damage that results from changes in temperature or humidity, frets wear, strings, finish, and tuning machines are not covered by this warranty. 30 day unconditional refund of full purchase price. Shipping to our shop is not included.